I’m not going to lie, if you would have showed me this recipe a few years ago I would have stopped reading once I hit avocados. I used to think that avocados had to be savory, oh how silly I was. But now the equation has changed! Avocado + Sweet = a Happy Coco, if only math was that easy… and tasty.
I started incorporating avocados into my smoothies first. I was low on bananas so I figured why not. Then I took a sip of the Green Mermaid Smoothie and I was hooked! I have now elevated my avocado game to brand new heights with this tasty Vegan Chocolate Mousse.
- 3 avocado, pealed and pitted.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 3oz Vegan Chocolate Bar
- 3 tbs Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Melt down chocolate bar in double boiler.
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Scoop into bowl. Take a moment to lick the spoon and pat yourself on the shoulder.
- Refrigerate for 30 min. Serve.
Wasn’t that incredibly easy?!?!?
Please follow :