Ok friends. I am really going to test our friendship today. I have to admit that I don’t wear makeup, I’m sure you’ve noticed, and I don’t drink coffee. Eeeeppp! I know.
I wish I could get on my high horse and tell you it was for ethical reasons. Well, I cant. Honestly I don’t want to spend my time on makeup, not yet at least, and coffee makes me feel awful. I do however love the smell of coffee and love feel good beauty products. So naturally this coffee mask makes me feel all kinds of warm and happy feelings.
It also makes my skin feel soft and tight, must be the coffees antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties.
- 1 tbs fair trade coffee (ground)
- 1 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Take a warm-hot shower. The steam will open up the pours.
- Pause the shower.
- Apply the face mask. Leave for 5 min.
- Jump back into shower or rub off with a warm wet towel.
I feel like a new woman. I wouldn’t use this every day but I would treat myself to it on a weekly basis.
Please follow :